Mechanical Assembly Operative
Mechanical Assembly Operative x 2
£8 Per Hour
Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds, LS25 post code
We have an opening for 2 experienced Assembly Operatives to work at a busy manufacturing site based at Sherburn In Elmet.
Assemble generator sets using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organisation.
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams / engineering drawings to accurately assemble generator sets and other products
- Use air power tools and hand held tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, drills and grinders
- Load and unload containers-containing parts and generators
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Basic reading skills, must be able to follow directions
- Basic computing skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Physically fit
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Experience of using air powered tools to assemble products.
- Own Transport due to location of the role.
- Engineering / Mechanical assembly experience
Please apply with a full up to date copy of your CV.
We are looking for someone to start IMMEDIATELY.