Project Manager - Asset Management - £65 - £75k
You will manage the full project life cycle including Resources, Timeline and Budget. You will identify and report risks to Project stakeholders, global IT Head and International IT managers.
In addition you will be responsible for Project Documentation including regular status reports and minutes of meetings.
- At least 3 years Project Management experience in a Buy Side firm with a strong track record of successful implementations.
- A deep understanding and experience of Business Analysis related to Asset Management processes and systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of asset classes, specifically fixed income, equities and multi asset investment strategies.
- Experience and understanding of Asset Management systems and processes supporting Mid and Back office.
- Awareness of evolving technologies in this area.
- Proven ability to lead projects, work with Asset Management Business Analysts.
- Demonstrable Vendor Relationship Management.
It would be desirable if you have experience implementing projects around EMIR, AIFMD, MIFD or GDPR
Experience as a Business Analyst in Asset Management would also be beneficial.
If you want to be a Project Manager in one of the best Asset Management firms and if you have PM experience in a buy side firm, then get in touch without delay as they will be interviewing soon.