Payment Queries Advisor
Our client, a market leading online retailer are looking for Payment Queries Advisors to join their existing team based in their Aintree office. As a Payment Queries Advisor, you will play an active part in offering solutions to customers who are currently experiencing financial difficulties. You will speak to customers who have not met their payment requirements to recover the outstanding arrears using a truly customer-centric approach.
About the Role;
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Speaking to customers who have outstanding debt or have not met their payment requirements
- Offer bespoke solutions to customers which are specific to their personal circumstances
- Arranging payment plans within FCA guidelines
- Setting up new accounts and arranging direct debits for customers
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment is preferred though not essential
- Recent graduates can also be considered for this position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience of working in a phone-based role is preferred though not essential Strong IT skills
- Discounts on well-known recognised brands and childcare vouchers
- Team activities occurring on monthly basis
- Group bonus scheme
- Amazing pension package of up to 6%!
- Continuous improvement tool training
- On site car park
- Health and well- being programme and cycle to work scheme and MORE!
- Monday to Friday 10:30-18:00
If you're looking for an opportunity with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.