Accounts Payable Clerk
Our Oxford based client is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their large finance team.
This position has the potential to offer genuine progression opportunities, you will be given comprehensive training and you will receive study support.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are authorised and correctly coded before processing and obtaining reasonable explanations on the nature and reason for the expenditure
- Processing supplier/vendor invoices in multiple currencies
- Regular supplier reconciliations and timely clearance of reconciled differences
- Preparation of supplier payment requests in accordance with supplier terms, invoice due dates and based only on authorised and processed invoices
- Dispute resolution and supplier communication
To be considered for this Accounts Payable role you must have the following:
- Experience in similar position
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ideally studying AAT
- Excellent communication skills
This position will pay between £18,000 - £23,000 plus study support