Site Electrician required to join established manufacturer of sheet metal applications on external buildings and covers based in the Ammandford area. The Site Electrician role's key responsibilities will be in-house electrical maintenance and assisting in on site installations across the UK.
Site Electrician Position Overview
Time served Electrician required to join our busy site department. The successful applicant will carry out general electrical installations and maintenance in-house and be part of a two-man team travelling the UK to install electrical components in our products.
Site Electrician Position Requirements
- Must be fully qualified and time served.
- Ability to produce a quality installation service to our customers.
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Current JIB card.
- Qualified to C & G 2360 (Level 3), C & G 2382 (17th Edition Regs), C&G 2391 (inspection & Testing) & C & G 2377.
- Previous site/building experience preferred.
- Ideally holding the following cards CSCS/CCNSG/PASMA, not essential, full training given.
- Well organised, commercially aware with a good understanding of customer service.
Site Electrician Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000-£22,000
- 31 Days including Bank Holidays. Rising to 33.
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Sickness pay
- Attendance bonus with annual top up
- Kiddi Vouchers
- Free parking
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.