Fund Accountant Vacancies
Meraki Talent’s industry leading Financial Services client are looking for a Fund Accounting Analyst to join a NAV pricing function and deliver non-daily priced information to clients accurately, adhering to agreed deadlines.
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations,
- Distribution calculations,
- Monthly trustee / control packs,
- Perform weekly and monthly quality/control checks for all team members
- Ensure NAV Production is completed on a Daily basis
- Completion of Monthly trustee control packs and yield calculations
- Support Manager in embedding a culture of fund ownership providing for end to end knowledge and understanding
- Completion of timely and accurate error reporting and implementation of preventative actions
- To actively manage the team competency matrix ensuring individual team members are supported in obtaining core competency targets
- Year end and interim financial statements
- Liaise with 3rd party providers both on a day to day processing basis as well as in more formal settings such as Client Service meetings.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive management information within the timescales agreed
- Lead by example displaying strong values and beliefs and a commitment to encouraging individuals to put the client at the front of everything that they do
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the risks to clients within their operation and how these will be mitigated
Background of the Position:
- Fund Accounting and NAV experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience of managing a team is essential
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Computer literacy including spreadsheet skills
- Being responsible, reliable and accountable
- Professional accounting qualification is desirable
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?