Assistant Branch Manager - Otter Garden Centres, Wincanton
Assistant Branch Manager at Otter Garden Centre, Wincanton
Full Time, Permanent position
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our highly successful team in Wincanton.
The person we are looking to recruit, will be enthusiastic, reliable and have a great passion for working in a demanding environment.
You will need to have previous experience of working in a management role in the retail industry.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for and have the skills and drive needed to help us on our journey moving forward, we would love to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team - leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
- Support your Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
- Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
- Support the store manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities as you support the Branch Manager. Acting as a role model for your team, you will lead by example while you effectively support your store to achieve the Company targets.
In return we offer great benefits like:
- 25 days annual leave
- a contributory pension scheme
- a discretionary company bonus scheme
- a generous staff discount scheme
- a range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career