Seeking Graduates to work in Secondary Schools
Seeking Graduates to work in Secondary Schools - immediate start!
CER are working in partnership with a number of Secondary Schools and Academies across the northwest and we are seeking confident, outgoing and enthusiastic graduates to work as Teaching Assistants, Support Workers and Cover Supervisors.
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in education? Are you looking to build up some experience before applying for your teacher training? Do you have an interest in supporting students with SEN/Behavioural difficulties? If the answer is yes to any of those questions, please give me a call.
Sought after degrees include:
- EBacc subjects- for example: English, Maths, Sciences, Humanities, Languages
- Social Sciences- for example: Psychology, Sociology and Health & Social Care
- Sports- for example: PE, Sports Science, Sports & Exercise Science, Physiotherapy
- Childcare - for example: - Youth services, Social Care, Childhood Studies, Early Years
- SEN - for example: Special Educational Needs, Disability, Inclusion
- Education - for example: Education Studies, Teaching & Learning, Working with Children
- Languages - any languages/countries
- Teaching Assistant (KS3-5)
- Cover Supervision (KS3-5)
- Sports Coach/PE Teaching Assistant
- SEN Support (1:1/small groups)
- Behaviour Support (1:1/small groups)
- EAL Support (1:1/small groups)
- English, Maths & ScienceTuition (1:1/small groups)
If you are interested in education, have a degree of any subject and are an enthusiastic, confident and outgoing person who would like to work in education the I urge you to get in touch with me today. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail - I hope to hear from you soon.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, be able to provide a full career history with up to date references and have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS Certificate.