Spanish Speaking Credit Controller
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well establish international company in the City of London. They are looking to bring on a Spanish Speaking Credit Controller to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for the Credit Control of the designated international Markets.
- Ensure timely receipt of invoices
- Prepare credit notes
- Liaise with internal and external members of staff
- Contact all clients by phone, email or letter
- Feedback on market issues, credit control and customer service issues.
- You must be able to speak fluent Spanish.
- Experience using SAP, Excel or similar Finance systems
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.