Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm
A top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, are looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their accounts team in Hertford.
The main purpose of this role is to maximise practice efficiency and income by ensuring that assignments are conducted to specified standards. The main aspects of the role are the preparation of statutory and management accounts.
- Prepare statutory accounts for a variety of the firm's clients
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare company and personal tax computations
- To assist in the training and development of junior staff members
- To assist in statutory audit
- ACA part qualified
- Previous practice experience in a similar role
- Computer experience - accounts preparation packages
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively
- Car driver with full, clean license
- £35,000-£42,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.