CNC Miller/Turner - Programmer/Setter/Operator
CNC Machinist Programmer/Setter/Operator
Alecto Recruitment are in partnership with a well-established Manufacturing company who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- £10 - £16 per hour dependant on experience
- Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 17:30 (4 Day Week) Friday Overtime
- Programming/Setting/Operating CNC Machinery
- Work to tight tolerances
- Read and work to technical engineering drawings
- Working unsupervised
- 3 years CNC Machining Experience desired
- Programming, Setting & Operating Experience essential
- Experience using Mill/Turn Advantageous
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and reputable business who are offering an excellent opportunity to progress with the company.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sam Gill, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"