Workforce Data Analyst
Wilson James is a leading provider of safe, secure, customer-led solutions to more than 300 clients across the UK and Europe. We have been raising standards for 25 years across three core service lines; security, construction logistics and business services.
Workforce Data Analyst
Fleet Street, London
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Salary - Depending on experience
Wilson James are recruiting for a Workforce Data Analyst to be based from our central London office on Fleet Street. This role will support, provide and produce accurate and timely management information (MI) using Timegate and to plan and coordinate the activities of the Southern Security department personnel in order to ensure efficient and compliant delivery of all tasks and generation of capacity for contingency.
- Providing timely, accurate and efficient analysis of reports receivable from Security Systems Analyst (SSA) ensuring margin improvement
- Discuss and provide bespoke reporting and analysis where required
- Setting up of new and existing contract times as per contractual agreement.
- Communicate with Southern region site management to ensure they are scheduling 2 weeks in advance.
- Monitor and to ensure the Southern Operations’ labour utilisation is maximised against contractual agreement.
- Highlight and to ensure your senior management are aware of any trends in shortages or surplus labour to facilitate timely redeployment.
- Accurately record all requests for holidays, unpaid leave and reporting on all unauthorised sickness and absences
- Liaising with Payroll, to escalade and rectify pay queries to site management. Ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with Wilson James Communication Centre to ensure site booking on is implemented on new sites.
- Liaising with Human Resorces and Licensing dept. to ensure personal details are correct across to wider system (SAP/Timegate)
- Previous knowledge of Timegate
- Have an analytical mind and the ability to deal with large volumes of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite to deliver cutting edge Management Information reports.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to communicate with colleagues, and wider management in the appropriate manner.
- Strong planning and organising skills, especially in areas of organising rosters for Security Personnel.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Previous experience of using our in house reporting tool. I.e. Business Objectives.
- Basic SAP. I.e. Project Builder.
- Basic understanding of annualised hours.
- Understanding of the British Standards in Security.