Part-time Financial Controller
My client, a professional services company is looking to recruit a Part-timeFinancial Controller (3 days a week) for their London head office. The company are looking for a Financial Controller to manage the day to day running of the finance team and partner with the FD and business with commercial decision making. You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact, improve current processes and shake drive change.
- Day to day management of the finance team
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Day to day support for other finance staff
- Treasury, bank payments review and authorisation
- Support annual budget and forecasting
- Annual audit and preparation of year end files for Auditors
- Preparation of Annual Statutory accounts
- Liaison with Tax advisors
- Oversee preparation of VAT return and other statutory fillings
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with a variety of professionals and stakeholders
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
- Proactive in nature and understands what needs to be done.
- An ability to identify and resolve issues
- A reliable and trustworthy individual who can always be looked upon to complete work when required and communicate problems clearly
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
- Experienced working within a fast paced environment with strong knowledge of accounting systems
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.