A well-established and modern law firm based in central Norwich but with nationwide links. They have a strong reputation and pride themselves on providing efficient and timely service in a friendly and professional manner. Due to expansion they are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join and help solidify their sector presence in the area.
Working within a Property law environment your work will be mixed to cover all aspects of the Conveyancing cycle. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: sales and purchase properties; freehold and leasehold land; re-mortgages; transfer of equity; plot sales; new builds, amongst others. Development and progression, both professional and personal, is also on offer for the right individual.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Possess a legal qualification: either as a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
- Proven experience of managing your own caseload
- Full understanding of the entire conveyancing cycle from instruction through to completion
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to manage and adhere to strict deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Conveyanc*, Conveyancer, Residential Property Lawyer, Property Lawyer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Executive