PHP Web Developer
PHP Web Developer required to work in London.
Responsibilities but not be limited to:
- Taking a technical leadership/mentoring role for other team members with respect to application design and development best practice
- Design and develop high-quality, maintainable web applications to meet business needs (including the interpretation of business requirements and technical specification documents)
- Assist with creating and supporting a productive and efficient standardised development work-flow (including versioning, automated deployment, automated testing, defect management and environment set-up and controls) Produce, update or otherwise maintain documentation for projects, as required.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Very strong experience in web development, including experience in a variety of technologies (with a particular emphasis on open source and LAMP/PHP)
- Good experience of MVC frameworks - i.e. Symfony, Laravel, Zend
- Experience in and knowledge of setting up and managing Apache web servers
- Able to work accurately under pressure and delivering with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a business or non-technical audience.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.