£32,000 - £36,000
Eclypse Recruitment is pleased to be working on a fantastic opportunity for a Ophthalmic Outpatient Manager to join an Outpatient team at a Clinical Assessment Treatment Service in Rochdale. They offer high quality, fast and convenient assessment and treatment services for patients in the Rochdale area experiencing eye related problems.
This is an excellent reputable private service achieving OUTSTANDING with the CQC
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Nurse with ophthalmic nursing experience to lead and manage the nursing team as Outpatient Manager.
- co-ordinating patient care
- ensuring a high quality clinical service is delivered
- demonstrate experience within a variety of ophthalmic procedures
- be confident in providing clinical leadership and line management
- should have knowledge of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) essentials requirements.
Salary offered in the region of £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience plus numerous other benefits working for this private provider
Please apply for this role by submitting your CV
KEYWORDS Outpatient Manager, Ophthalmic Manager, Rochdale, Senior Nurse, Ophthalmics