IT Support / Service Desk Manager - Charity
Our client is a large charity close to Clapham Junction are looking to recruit an IT Support / Service Desk Manager as they embark on a major transformation programme as a result of significant investment into their IT infrastructure.
As the IT / Service Desk Manager /, As well as being a hands-on you (Windows/Exchange/Active Directory/Office 365). will be responsible for shaping and implementing the future of IT and infrastructure within the charity
You must be an excellent communicator with non-technical people as well as technical as you will be working with the business directly to implement solutions and deliver operational improvements.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a real impact .
- Provide support for IT related issues, including some 3rd line or escalate as appropriate to 3rd party support provider
- Managing 2 members of staff.
- Reporting, managing and progressing incidents that are to be resolved by 3rd Party/service
- Maintain documentation and diagrams of IT infrastructure, underlying services and systems.
- Review appropriateness of technologies used providing recommendations and driving selected projects as required
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Office 365 and cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of end user and desktop hardware computing, including Office 2010, and 2016
- Experience in a similar IT role. For example, you may have been working as an IT Support Manager or as a Service Desk Manager.
- Excellent collaboration and communication / interpersonal skills
- Experience of project management (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Leading charity Along with a competitive salary, you will also enjoy company benefits including holiday, pension and training.
Working for a charity you can expect a good work/life balance (35 hour week)