Fraud Team leader
Life feels better when you love your job…
Here at Vanquis we do, and it’s what we believe has contributed most to our success.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 and we believe that we have achieved this by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions and constantly improve the service we provide for our customers.
Our internal Fraud team have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader to join and lead the application Fraud Team.
Day to day you will oversee a team of Investigators whose role it is to investigate suspicious applications at the earliest opportunity.
- Develop a highly productive and motivated team of investigators to achieve high levels of quality output.
- Be accountable to your teams recruitment and performance reviews
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on your team’s performance to Fraud management.
- Responsibility for being the CIFAS Principle Contact and to prepare and submit the CIFAS monthly performance reviews (audit).
- Represent Vanquis at CIFAS working groups and other industry events.
- Carry out testing of the application platform and policy rules.
What are we looking for?
- Fraud experience is essential as is previous experience of working as a team leader/manager, where developing people has been a priority.
- You demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving and have energy, drive, enthusiasm with a pro-active approach to getting things done
- You have excellent interpersonal, relationship building, verbal and written communication skills
- You are adaptable and flexible with excellent organisational skills
- You have the ability to meet agreed targets and deadlines within a challenging and pressurised environment
- You are organised and the have ability to prioritise effectively whilst remaining flexible and adaptable to meet changing demands.
- You are assertive but empathetic
- You have good numerical skills and the ability to use your initiative
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are able to remain calm at all times when dealing with customers and colleagues
- You pay excellent attention to detail and possess good analytical skills
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
To apply for this role and to find out more about us please visit our website via the link.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.