A successful Construction business in Stirling is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will be critical in the provision of an efficient and effective service to the business units contained within the organisation's portfolio.
Key Duties include;
* Line management responsibility for Procurement Support services
* Lead and develop employees with view to building and maintaining high performing team
* Take ownership of Vendor database
* Deliver robust value-add service
* Collate, prepare and present departmental reports
Skills & Experience;
* Excellent leadership skills
* Interest studying towards MCIPS status
* Track record in problem solving activities
* Continuous improvement experience
* Procurement experience within similar environment
An excellent salary will be offered in exchange in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please apply now via this website to register interest.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.