My client, one of the largest Travel Insurance Company in the UK, are looking for a Operations Manager. You will be working in their impressive corporate offices, responsible for contributing the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the overall business. They are a conduit between different departments providing important feedback and communication. Responsible for the oversight of the implementation of projects within the business to 'business as usual’ activity delivering the ROI.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships to deliver operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement operational business plans to deliver both short and long term objectives.
- Support the divisions in planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Ensure performance indicators are in place and targets are achieved.
- Focus on performance improvement by using the skills, talent and creativity of all employees within the business to drive customer centricity and change.
- Ensure that communication between divisions is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement and positive change.
- Embrace new technology and use it to deliver benefits to the business.
- Develop a stable, process focused organisation that delivers every time for the customer.
- Ensure processes are documented and kept up to date.
- Work in partnership with Business Transformation to deliver projects to time, budget and agreed quality standards through to effective business as usual delivering the projected ROI.
Personal Qualities & Key Skills:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent operational experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Data driven decision making skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work across a business.
- Capable of interfacing professionally with customers and suppliers.