Merchandise Admin Assitant
We’re currently recruiting for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our ever growing Brands team.
You will own the achievement of the Critical Path in terms of guaranteeing that stock is receipted into the business and processed in a timely manner through to the product going live. You will work with the team and suppliers whilst providing admin support to progress results. This role is responsible for maximising the profitability of each line via the website.
If you possess the following requirements, this could be a fantastic opportunity!
· Strong analytical skills and a love of Excel
· Strong team ethos - working together and building excellent relationships with your team along with all other key partnerships
· An awareness of high street, catwalk and competitor key trends
· Great problem solving skills
· The ability to manage your own time
· Retail/store experience would be great but not essential
If your answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you! We are offering a very competitive salary and remuneration package along with a great bonus scheme, staff discount and a 4.30pm finish on Friday’s plus many more exciting benefits! Plus, great learning and development opportunities to help you achieve your career aspirations.
At Lipsy, achieving success is key; we work hard but we enjoy having fun along the way. Investing in our people is a priority for us, and it could be you that we’re looking for to join our team!