Senior Manager - FP&A - global pharmaceutical business
Working closely with Head of Group FP&A and senior management team, you will ensure appropriate financial planning and analysis activities are in place for EMEA region in order to support business decision making. You will also be managing the monthly regional management reporting process to deliver timely and accurate data consolidation and provide relevant analyses for various stakeholders.
A leading pharmaceutical business, my client has grown through organic growth as well as by acquisition. They are adding headcount and looking to continue their growth.
Monthly EMEA management reporting pack preparation (P&L and Headcount): consolidate data (Excel) and review the results in order to assess company performance and provide relevant commentary for executive meeting review.
Monthly Inventory reporting: consolidation of EMEA closing inventory and relevant metrics reporting.
Quarterly Forecast: plan and execute quarterly rolling forecast process for EMEA region. Prepare timelines, plan resources, and coordinate various department's activities.
Annual Budget: assist Head of Group FP&A in planning and executing annual budget process for EMEA region. Prepare timelines, plan resources, and coordinate various department's activities.
Biannual COGS update: coordinate with costing team to get updated manufacturing COGS. Analyse the variances compared to previous period COGS and question abnormal deviation. Monitor COGS improvement though cooperation with purchasing team and analysis of API switches.
Weekly sales reporting: ensure weekly sales reporting for EMEA region.
Cooperation with local Finance teams: support local finance teams in order to fulfil regional and global reporting requirements. Assist on any reporting queries (policies, process etc.), ensure timely and accurate data submission, challenge reporting practices to ensure consistency across the region.
Planning system implementation: support roll out of planning system. Provide user requirements and ensure necessary involvement of regional and local finance teams into testing and implementation.
Ad-hoc reporting: fulfil various ad hoc reporting requirements
- Considerable proven Finance experience with strong commercial awareness ideally in a Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing or a similar environment with considerable complexity and highly regulated.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to challenge existing practices and constantly propose improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with employees at various levels in organisation and across multiple teams
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a medium to large company leading management reporting for multiple countries or a region.
- Excellent numerical and spreadsheet skills; advanced Excel skills, knowledge/experience of SAP and other ERP systems (Hyperion, Cognos etc.) and other reporting tools such as Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, Tagetik, etc.
- Proven experience in managing processes and systems, ideally in a regional/global office environment.
Experience in working with multiple teams remotely
- Excellent intercultural skills and international teams management
- Experience in a fast-paced growing company
Permanent role, circa £60,000 base with some flexibility on this. Starting ASAP