Partner Relationship Manager
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to help Partners provide a high-quality service to their most wealthy clients and to help deliver the corporate Private Client proposition. It will be both proactive, ie visiting Partners to establish how we can better support them and reactive, ie dealing with issues and enquiries as they arise. The job holder would also support the development, co-ordination and delivery of the Private Client event programme where necessary.
- Supporting the roll out of the Private Client service proposition, operating as a Partner Relationship Manager for Private Clients with more than £5m invested with SJP
- Liaising with Partners on how to best support their service offering to Private Clients
- Being a principal contact for Private Client queries and escalations
- Liaising with the administration centres to resolve issues and communicate the resolution effectively
- Supporting the Private Client event programme where required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to form strong relationships
- We aim to get things right first time, so good organisational skills with attention to detail is important
- A strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility is required
- Must be able to talk to Partners about CGT or Income Tax implications, withdrawal options, charges, trusts and exercise good judgement when assessing the risk/financial impact of granting concessions
- Finding creative solutions to issues that may have a negative impact on Partners and clients
- When liaising with Partners, it is important to understand what they are trying to achieve, spot any potential difficulties that may lay ahead and offer alternative approaches to achieving the same aim
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Financial Services experience is essential and the job holder should be willing to study towards the Diploma qualification if not already qualified
- A level of technical understanding is required to help identify solutions to processing issues that may involve unit pricing, charges, tax and withdrawals
- Although a Cirencester based role, there will be an occasional requirement to travel to see Partners or visit the administration centres in Dublin, Stirling or Essex
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.