General Ledger Accountant
With a reputation for delivering engineering excellence globally, my client are experiencing an unprecedented period of growth aided by recent acquisition. If company ethos and values are key to decision making for your next role then read on.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Ledger Accountant to deliver Management Accounts with an emphasis on financial reporting and preparation of accounts for sign off.
- Support the General Ledger team in the preparation and management of divisional financial accounts
- Providing support to multiple Group divisions for commercial decision making
- Working with colleagues in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure that queries are resolved and month-end close is controlled
- Managing fixed asset registers for multiple companies
- Posting journals and resolving questions raised by divisional teams
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of Financial Reporting Packs for the interim and full year accounts.
- Maintaining monthly analysis of tax sensitive accounts and any divisional reports to highlight adjustments required
- Demonstrating best practice in all aspects and supporting others to follow suit
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Strong accounting system experience
- Prior experience in a high volume general ledger accounts department
- Full knowledge and understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- High level of analytically skills and attention to detail
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.