Newly Qualified Practice Accountant / ACA / ACCA Finalist
We are currently recruiting for a unique Accounts Senior opportunity on behalf of a firm based on the outskirts of the city centre. This reputable firm is looking to appoint either a Newly Qualified candidate, or an ACA / ACCA finalist to their dynamic team. The firm take pride in being able to provide their clients with a reliable and highly professional service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties, including: statutory audits, statutory year end accounts production, business planning and supporting junior members of staff. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in practice, and extensive communication skills.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who offer excellent scope for career progression.
The Qualified Practice Accountant / ACA / ACCA Finalist will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation for a number of clients
- Dealing with clients on a regular basis providing an efficient a high quality service
- Assisting and reviewing the work of Semi-Seniors and Trainees
Essential requirements are:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Practice Accountant or
- ACA / ACCA Finalist with at least 3 years’ practice experience
- Strong audit, accounts preparation and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Some knowledge of corporation tax
- Good IT skills with experience of using a variety of systems; including Sage 50/Xero
If you have all of the above requirements for the Qualified Practice Accountant / ACA/ACCA Finalist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.