Staff Nurse - Elderly Care Nursing Home - £16.30 p/hr - Dagenham - Easily accessible by public transport & Free parking
A staff nurse is needed in a elderly care nursing home located in Dagenham. The service a purpose built care facility registered for up to 60 residents. You will be working with one of the fastest growing care providers so there will be opportunities available for career progression.
The Job Package includes:
- A salary of £16.30 p/hr
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Health Insurance
- A Company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
- Medication and care of residents.
- Creating effective Care Plans and implementing treatment
- Assisting with patients' needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered General, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
Send your CV now for an immediate response!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.