Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Python Developer for a key programme connected with their Cyber Security.
Due to the status of the client candidates will need to hold a minimum of SC Clearance.
- Develop front-end code based on wire-frames, visual designs, and UX specifications
- Integrate with REST APIs or other back-end frameworks
- "Hands on" software development following an agile software development methodology
- Write unit and regression tests, using automation wherever possible
- Work with best-in-breed frameworks and libraries for styling, layouts and navigation flows
Essential skills/experience required
- Ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- AWS and knowledge of Serverless technologies
- Understanding of Cognito, IAM, Route53, ECS, Lambda Terraform
- Python 3 and/or NodeJS Docker
- Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux/Ubuntu (LDAP, Nginx, Gunicorn)
- Knowledge of developing with Spark
- Ability to use Git Hadoop/Kafka