Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
08.30 – 17.30
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced individual with significant experience of managing client facing and relationship management teams. Within this role, you will manage the CRM team to drive performance, increase client engagements, implement strategy, share best practises, improve client relationships increase retention and ensure the company is providing the highest quality of service to their clients.
Managing a small team of client Relationship Managers based in New York and London, you will be responsible for talent development, coaching, goal setting and overall performance. You will motivate and encourage your team to meet KPI’s and encourage client usage of the company’s products. You will be proficient at building client relationships and be driven to provide a five star service. Your working hours will be 08.30 – 17.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are an ambitious Client Relationship Manager who would like to further their career in a vibrant corporate environment with excellent benefits and opportunities then this is the role for you.
- Managing your team effectively to enable them to reach KPI’s
- Developing and maintaining oversight of relationship strategies and account plans for clients managed by the CRM team in each region.
- Identifying up-sell or cross-sell opportunities of the company’s products
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Understanding of client workflows and assist with addressing pain points
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Working closely with the Sales and Market Development on client outreach
- Providing client feedback to Product and Sales to support product enhancement, renewal and growth opportunities
- Working closely with Global Client Services, Information Technology, sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues that occur within the company’s research, credit data and analytics products
- Using Service Cloud to log issues, escalate unsolved queries and follow up with relevant departments
- Keeping clients informed od relevant research, new product developments or updates
- Producing ad-hoc reports and clients usage statistics
- Conducting regular one-to-one meetings and performance reviews with every individual on the Client Relationship Management Team
- Significant experience in client service, client relationship managing and direct managing of client facing teams
- Experience with managing remote international teams
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Industry standard and in-depth technical, product and content knowledge coupled with understanding of the clients organisation
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills with a collaborative approach to handling issues
- Highly motivated, proactive and adaptable
- Exceptional organisational and workflow coordination skills. Must be able to manage time and prioritise workload efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and verbal communications. Other European languages fluency would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic role for a talented and capable client Relationship Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. The company is a friendly, corporate and well established organisation who really knows how to look after their staff and bring out the best in them with a generous starting salary, excellent bonuses and benefits. If this amazing opportunity fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you