Purchase Ledger Clerk
A brand new role has become available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for a well known FMCG company based in West London.
Key Skills needed-:
- Coding & posting of invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Monthly aged creditor analysis including investigation of invoices over payment terms which are not approved
- Vendor statement reconciliation where applicable
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a high volume environment (Up to 100 invoices per day) with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of basic accounting & vat regulations
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise processes and use initiative to improve efficiency where possible
- Previous or current experience in a Purchase Ledger Clerk role
If you feel this exciting role as a Purchase Ledger Clerk for one of the UK's largest FMCG brands based in West London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .