Client Services Manager
A renowned market insight company are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to provide effective, actionable insight and intelligence to help your clients better their business and grow within the foodservice and hospitality industry.
This central London based company are looking for a detail orientated, personable candidate who can help manage and grow their strategy forum.
As the Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with existing clients with prospect to take them over in the future
- Analysing panel data and turning it into actionable insight ready to present with confidence, as per the client's request
- Consistently looking into new ways to analyse data that will provide insight to help clients grow and succeed in their industry
- Manage the renewal and retention of clients as well as bringing in new business (Excellent commission structure)
What we are looking for from you.
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify commercial opportunities
- Previous experience working in market research (foodservice or Hospitality preferable, but now required)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present in front of client groups
- Developing strong relationships internally and with your clients
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to work with a very well know market insight company and take control of some top clients within foodservice and hospitality, then apply TODAY!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.