Client Service Associate - Billing
Client Service Associate (Billing) - Global Asset Management Bank, Manchester - 12 Months
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, require a Client Service Associate to join their team in Manchester. This role will be based at their office in Piccadilly Gardens and will be an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Billing Set Up - Issuance of instructions to RBS (Revenue & Billing Services) around Client Account Set Up on the Advantage billing system to include; Account Structure, Legal Entity, Tax eligibility, through Client Inquiry. Liaison with Client, Relationship Management, Tax and Finance.
- Fee Schedule - Provide interpretation and set up instructions in relation to product offerings and the implementation of a billable fee structure.
- Billing set up control - Review set up completed by Production for accuracy.
- Revenue Capture - To ensure all billable services are correctly reflected on the Client Invoices and the accounting control around Overcharges, Fee Waivers, True Bad Debt and Concessions
- Production and Queries - assist Relationship Teams with Advantage access issues and dealing with billing and receivable queries. Assist and support Lead Analysts (Controllers) in all production related issues.
- Aged Receivables - Review Accounts Receivables Reports from RBS (Revenue & Billing Services) for aged debtors and work with Relationship Teams and our Clients in ensuring timely resolution and communication around revenue related issues.
- Reporting Controls - Manage daily account opening process
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Client Service experience
- Ideally banking or financial services exposure
- Confident communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong team work ethic, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Service delivery oriented with proven ability to see open issues through to resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with various internal groups and people at all levels of management.
- Must demonstrate exacting attention to detail and a commitment to producing highly accurate and timely financial data.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.