Integration Finance Manager
Integration Finance Manager required by a FMCG company based in Feltham. The Integration Finance Manager will be accountable for implementing the new commercial strategy within the sales and marketing teams. Success will be defined by demonstrating financial control and commercial knowledge that leads to a smooth integration of the target business.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand the drivers of historic, current + forecast performance and create insightful performance "moments" for Business Unit Directors
- Assess trade terms in preparation for one order one invoice
- Develop, apply and report KPIs by which overall Commercial Business plan success can be judged
- Provide visibility for marketing performance of any new Brand.
- Stress test Forecast/Plan to offer challenges to the commercial teams
- Analysis of COGS and inflation with a view to working with the Commercial team to close any SGP GAPs.
- Brand Business Partnering
- Provide day to day business partnering to the newly acquired business
- Support the wider business in developing actionable brand strategies that provide ROI in line with Business case synergies
- Develop best practice within the commercial finance team to ensure standardisation and support true business partnering
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to ensure data integrity in the various business systems (SAP and Sales Planner)
- Ensure SOX Compliance.
- Assume a strong and positive role on the newly acquired business, supporting the Head of Commercial Finance and Integration Finance Lead in creating a cohesive, high-performing team.
- Support the wider Commercial Finance team to a model of excellent business partnering. Raise capability and lead by example.
- Support and share best practice with the Ireland Finance Manager
- Act in a broader leadership role amongst the integration team.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified accountant and have a track record of delivery in commercial finance roles.