Interim AP Manager
Our leading Gloucestershire based manufacturing client through acquistion and growth has the need for an experience AP Manager for a fixed term of 6 months . Duites will include :
• Provide assistance and be a point of contact with day to day Accounts Payable related issues
• Support outsource provider and resolve escalated queries
• Maintenance of key sub ledgers and control accounts (AP ledger, Goods received not billed)
• Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliations
• Oversight of Accounts payable exception process, co-ordinating and seeing through to resolution urgent payments/overdue balances as required
• Monitor payments and liaise with our bank on any issues
• Complete central bank statistical returns as required
• Provide Ad Hoc reports and analysis around the Accounts Payable processes as required.
This role requires a real self starter and great communicator - In return a good hourly rate of £200 per day is on offer .