Corporate Risk & Healthcare Consultant- Liverpool- £30k-£40k
Healthcare Consultant- Liverpool- £30k-£40k
Our client's services are available through our experienced client services teams in Liverpool and London and they currently represent over 600 UK and International employers. They ensure to enhance the quality of their brand to ensure that it remains synonymous with providing high standards of service and maximising customer satisfaction.
They are expanding their team!
The company are looking for an experienced Corporate Risk Consultant to provide first class advisory and support for a calibre of Corporate Risk clients. They are also looking for someone who can build, maintain positive working relationships and who is looking for a progressive long-term career.
Specialists in advising organisations on corporate and employee benefits by understanding the competitive landscape they aim to provide clients with new and innovative employee benefit solutions.
They are recruiting for someone who:
- Have a full clean driving license
- Can manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Can ensure work is panned, prioritised and delivered to meet requirements
- Can design and implement Healthcare arrangements, Group Life/Group Income Protection/Group Critical Illness and Business Protection
- Have excellent industry knowledge of wider pensions, reward and employee benefits areas
- Have a Certificate in Insurance- IF7 Healthcare Insurance Products and GR1 Group Risk is expected for the role
In return, the company will provide an excellent salary (dependent upon experience), a range of company benefits as very good working conditions.
For further info on this great career opportunity and a confidential discussion please contact Philip Gordon within the Insurance & Financial Services Division at Zoot Recruit on Liverpool 601-6000 or via email.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Insurance & Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit