£40000 - £48,000 Per annum + benefits
SF Group are currently recruiting exclusively for a Finance Manager for a leading construction company based in Leicester. As the Finance Manager you will report directly into the Finance Director overseeing all aspects of the financial accounting for the business. They are looking for a team player who can assist the team in all areas if needed.
The finance team are a strong and dynamic group and would welcome someone who is enthusiastic and able to quickly deliver, as well as fitting in well to the team. Please be aware that within this role there will be some Management Accounting responsibilities at Month end.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for all standard Financial Accountant duties and which will include:
- Monthly Financial Accounts for main Construction company plus other smaller companies which comprises reconciliations of all Balance Sheet Accounts including Fixed Assets/Hire Purchase/ Accruals and Prepayments
- Monthly Management Accounts including review and analysis of Profit and Loss Account
- Preparation of Board Packs for Quarterly Directors Meeting
- Assist with year end Audit Process
- Daily Bank Reconciliation for invoice discounting facility of sister company
- Weekly invoice uploads to invoice discounting facility
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting to invoice discounting provider
- Monthly RTI submissions, P11Ds ,VAT Returns, CIS Returns
- Processing of all accounts aspects for a small property company (rental income, purchase invoice processing etc).
- Main point of contact for property all sister companies
- Processing mortgage and council tax payments.
- Authorisation of bank payments
- Completion of supplier credit account forms
- Support for the wider Accounts Team with issues/training requirements
- Learning of other roles to ensure adequate holiday cover is in place
- Ad hoc reports and tasks as directed by the Company Secretary and Directors
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Excellent excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Hands on individual who is willing to get involved in all areas of accounts and offer support to the wider business.
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Good working environment
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on .
SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.