Digital Account Manager - McCann Manchester
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRESTBURY, SOUTH MANCHESTER
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
Due to continued growth of the agency, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Digital Account Manager (or Senior Account Executive looking to progress) to join McCann Manchester.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
- Responsible for managing the creative development and execution of our digital advertising and email campaigns as well as getting involved in the planning of seasonal events and longer term projects.
- Overseeing the delivery of web development projects and SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Display and CRO campaigns for clients.
- Working with an Account Director on longer term strategic plans / projects.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other disciplines to maximise efficiencies across the teams.
- Ensuring best practice is adhered to with both your client's website and all digital communications.
- Managing the building of new web sections and categories on your client's website.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
What you’ll need as Digital Account Manager:
- To be successful you’ll need experience of, and a genuine passion for, digital marketing.
- Retail experience would be distinct advantage.
- You’ll need excellent people management, communication and organisation skills.
In return, we offer
- An opportunity to work on fully integrated accounts with exciting household name clients.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site, our unique working environment includes a heated outdoor pool, onsite gym, subsidised Bistro and staff allotments. We even have our very own pub, The Haunt, complete with its own pub cat!
- A competitive financial and benefits package ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
How should you apply for the Digital Account Manager role?
Another fantastic opportunity to join the McCann Manchester team so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you. Any questions then please do not hesitate to call, otherwise just click Apply Now and upload your CV.
Please note that our location is not easily serviced by public transport so you ideally will need your own transport to be able to get here.