The role involves processing payments to employees and their parties for our clients. Communicating with clients and payment providers in a professional manner and dealing with queries and issues as they occur.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs A - C, including Maths & English
- A-levels preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to respond to client requests effectively, being assertive where necessary when dealing with client demands whilst maintaining a positive customer approach
- Able to communicate at all levels; deal with clients, payroll partners, payment solution providers and internal colleagues via the telephone & email across multiple countries
- Ability to solve problems and communicate pro-actively with line manager
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Assertive action and decision making skills
- Forward thinking, planning and organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Internet based software would be advantageous
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The duties of a Payments Consultant will include all the areas detailed below, full training will be provided:
- Coordinate requests for set up of new beneficiary or changes to existing beneficiary details in payment platform, liaising with payment solutions provider as necessary
- Coordinate the payment processing in line with the Global Payment Schedule ensuring adherence to approval process, and back up documentation and record of payments maintained.
- Ensure Fund Requests are prepared in a timely manner, following receipt of payment instruction. Ensure appropriate control checks are actioned and sign off obtained to ensure accuracy prior to release to client.
- Monitor client accounts for receipt of settlement funds
- Point of contact for Payroll Payment and account balance queries or requests for information from Clients, Payroll Partners, Payment Solution Providers or internal colleagues
- Preparation and maintenance of Process Documentation
- Any other ad hoc duties
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Full training will be provided