Who are Experian? You've probably heard of us.
We've been in financial services a long time and we're trusted.
Yes, we're a big company - with big ambitions. We are investing in data, technology and insight to drive our business, at any scale, now and in the future.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximise every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Still with me? If we sound like the type of organisation you might like to work for, we're currently looking for Bid Managers to join our Commercial team based in Nottingham.
We're looking for a number of Bid Managers to join our team, supporting our EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) territories, and so given the global nature of this role we are looking for candidates with both English and one or more of the following languages: French, Turkish, Russian, Polish, German or Czech.
What is the Bid Manager responsible for?
The Bid Manager will deploy the big management process. You will be responsible for supporting major commercial opportunities as requested by the business. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Forming part of the bid review governance team
- Identifying bids, including engaging with corporate functions and clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Production of the bid timeline, including organisation of proposal meetings, assigning roles and responsibilities, creating templates, project plan etc
- Collating and asking RFX questions to the client and distributing answers
- Arranging senior management and Executive review sessions if necessary
- Ensuring that bids are ready for kick off
- Completing supplier due diligence as required
- Providing high quality support with editing, formatting and proofing all documentation prior to submission
- Communicating with procurement teams
What are we looking for?
This role would suit someone with some experience/exposure to Bid Management, who is looking to raise their profile across a truly global organisation. Our Commercial team is at the heart of our business and is growing each day, and so we're looking for someone who thrives on driving their own development and continually strives for the best outcomes for the business.
We're looking for:
- Bid/project management skills
- Language ability - one or more of the following: French, Turkish, Russian, Polish, German/Czech
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of Sharepoint or SFDC
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- An understanding of proposal management techniques/process would be a bonus but is not essential!
Does this sound like it could be the role for you? We look forward to your application.