German Business Development Representative, London
Do you want to join the No1 Learning Management Software (Software Platform) for businesses 2016/2017?
My client is a rapidly expanding SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Europe with offices around the globe. Backed by venture capital, they are one of the fastest growing learning technology companies in the market.
- IPO within 2 years
- Full flexibility on working hours including working from home when needed
- Automonous environment with a supportive, development orientated environment
- Full onboarding and training in Milan, Italy - they'll fly you out there for a week or two all expenses paid!
They encourage individuals to find a work-life balance, with a work hard, play harder mentality as they believe that recharged employees provide the best experience for customers.
Here, team members are family. Unlike many modern companies that only focus on output, they champion professional development by providing clear, set-in-stone progression opportunities, company-sponsored events (fully paid!) and in-office 'happy hours' Drink and a think.
This opportunity is a great entry point into a thriving sales team with a fantastic career trajectory, while offering a gateway into an exciting career in SaaS sales.
Location: Central London, office based
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline.
- Execute your prospecting, qualifying, closing skills, via phone and social selling.
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage with prospects.
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing.
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of services, industry trends and competition.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections using the training provided and previous experience.
- High levels of drive, passion, and desire for results.
- The ability to engage and empathise over the phone.
- Proven success in Lead Generation - such as regularly over-achieving KPIs.
- Clear and concise writing skills and be a creative thinker.
- Great self awareness of speaking, versus rambling.
- Good listening attitude.
- An understanding of social selling techniques (I.e LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- 1+ year in a fast growing Technology business is a plus.
- Native Speaker or Business Proficiency of German
What they offer:
- Open honest and respectable work environment
- Clear progression requirements to hit and a supportive, collaborative environment
- Regular training, We will invest our time in you to help you grow
- Competitive salary and Commission package
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
- Encouraging healthy work-life balance
- Relaxed office atmosphere, Break out areas, Ping Pong, Table football
- Open kitchen, Tea, Coffee Fruit and healthy drinks
- Free training courses including "Lunch and learn" sessions