We are currently recruiting for a Planner to join a well-established company based in Milton Keynes. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Planner, ensuring customer orders are added to the MRP system and scheduled material requirements are met within limited time frames. Once receiving the orders, you will expedite the planning, production and purchasing of materials.
Main duties will include the following:
- Responsible for receiving and entering customer’s orders/requirements accurately onto the MRP system.
- Undertake verification of batch quantities and lead times from orders ensuring that they are suitable.
- Monitoring prices and amending them as necessary.
- Ensuring any required changes to works orders are processed through the ECR process.
- Process production orders through liaising with production control department
- Schedule material requirements with the required lead times using the MRP system and monitoring stocks of material and finished goods.
- Expedite material in, through communications with the production managers and suppliers, ensuring the max three days stock holding of material is not exceeded.
- Liaise with production regarding order completion dates.
- To review all outstanding orders with customers as and when required.
- Monitor delivery performance for each customer you are responsible
- To liaise with transport co-ordinator reference collections and despatches.
Skills required and preferred Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Planner or similar role.
- Experience of MRP.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of decision making.
In return you will receive;
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work for a well-known family run company who are established in their field, who value their employees and offer great career opportunities
- Early finish on Fridays
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.45pm and Friday 7.30 - 12.30
If you would like to know more about this position please get in touch today!
Growth Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of a company.