The incumbent will use their extensive bid management experience and organisational skills to take the lead on a range of Enterprise level tender opportunities. You will build strong internal relationships to leverage on in order to obtain the support from all departments when completing bid responses.
My client is a leading technology business based offices all around the globe. Through growth the Bid Manager role is now available and suitable for someone with extensive bids experience and a track record for winning major contracts.
The key responsibilities of the Bid Manager include:
- Manage all tender portals to quickly identify new tender opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate all tender opportunities, create a plan for their completions and execute effectively.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to make them aware of requirements of them and deadlines.
- Maintain a strong and up to date set of Tender Support documents.
- Attend, contribute and present at weekly & monthly team meetings and other internal events.
- Identify and flag up new legal and commercial requirements which are starting to appear in tenders.
- Advise head of Enterprise of relevant opportunities such as exhibitions, procurement events, etc...
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven track record in Bid Management.
- Proven track record of enterprise level technology/software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills allowing capable articulation of company proposition.
- Degree level education.
The Bid Manager role is offering a basic annual salary between £40,000 - £45,000 + other added benefits.