Consumer Communications Executive
I am searching for a Consumer Communications Executive to work for a well known and exciting food brand , promoting and protecting the consumer brand whilst managing and handling communication activity.
My client is based in Buckinghamshire and are a respected and well known brand within the food and retail space with nearly 50 years worth of industry experience. The company now has a huge number of sites across the UK and are a hands on and exciting brand to work for with lots of opportunity for growth and career progression.
The Consumer Communications Executive will have a hands on approach. Below is a list of responsibilities, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute proactive consumer PR activity that deliver against agreed communications objectives for 2017
- Ensure the delivery of a successful consumer communications calendar in line with approved plans
- Manage the handling of store, community or charity issues and crises in timely and responsible manner, liaising with relevant teams/colleagues/franchisees to provide approved statements to present
- Draft the News campaign wraps upon completion of each campaign for distribution to International and local publications
- Manage communication status report/Basecamp/Googledocs to ensure Consumer PR agencies are updating correctly and on time.
The successful candidate will have a Degree within Marketing, Media, Journalism or English potentially with one years worth of experience.
The Consumer Communications Executive can expect a salary of £23-25K dependant on experience.