Our client are a fast growing digital business.
They are now looking for a Word Press Developer to join the team.
- Have at least three years’ agency experience.
- Have worked with WordPress, developing your own themes and plugins.
- Engage in architectural discussions, mentoring of mid and junior developers and driving engineering practices towards excellence.
- Focus on modern engineering principles, code craftsmanship and automation.
- Be familiar with DevOps.
- Act as an example to others in the team, so that they are confident we can do things the right way, rather than feeling pressured to cut corners.
- Be a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys producing amazing solutions.
- Have created sites using Symfony 2+, or other modern frameworks (such as Laravel).
- Have worked with CI and deployment tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Puppet or similar.
- Have experience working with third-party plugins, such as ACF.
- Are experienced with Twig, Composer, Git, Doctrine, SASS, jQuery.
- Have used Amazon Web Services to deploy a high traffic web platform.
What you’ll be doing
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the planning and pre-production phases of projects.
- You will contribute to architectural design, and produce project specifications, including estimations and task breakdowns.
- Developing websites and applications.
- Be responsible for driving the day-to-day technical decision-making process on projects, evolving systems as requirements change over time.
- Leading your project team.
- Drive best practice by improving and driving our software engineering practices such as refactoring, code reviews and automated testing.
- Work to improve our processes to ensure that we work in the best possible way.
Excellent package on offer