We're looking for a client facing, technical expert Solutions Engineer to join my clients growing team.
Sitting within the Sales teams, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical pre-sales support through the sales lifecycle and beyond, at all times ensuring that client's requirements are understood and the technical solution is mapped against these requirements.
You will be required to have excellent knowledge of the platform/API and its infrastructure, and be able to communicate this to different levels of people.
You will be involved in analyzing client requirements (or writing requirements based on investigation) and understanding them in detail. From this you will assist the Custom Technical Solutions team to create statements of work that can be used to build tailored integrations that work with the platform.
Role and responsibilities
- Working closely with Sales/Account Management and Custom Integration teams, supporting them across the full sales lifecycle
- Translating clients and prospects email marketing requirements into technical solutions, across both technical pre-sales and business analysis skills and disciplines
- Working with US and international clients at all levels of seniority who are working in a range of roles including sales, marketing, development and project management
- Communicating confidently with individuals across our global business to gather information both verbally and through written communications
- Delivering presentations and online demonstrations in order to promote the platform to prospects and clients
- Analysing client requirements to help create SOW with our global Custom Integration's team
- Cross-departmental organisation and project management for the pre-sales completion of RFI's and RFP's
- Providing new client technical briefings alongside the Project Managers for client onboarding
- Conducting client new feature webinars
- Training new employees on the benefits and functionality of the platform
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and innovative with strong problem solving skills
- API experience and knowledge
- Data analysis / requirement analysis and business analysis
- Process diagrams
- Email marketing industry experience would be beneficial but not necessary
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal if presenting)
- Salesforce, Dynamics or Magento experience beneficial
- Requirement interpretation
My clients powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. They also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
My client are offering a competitive salary package, a great working environment in vibrant offices in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.