Systems Engineer AWS, Redhat, Python
Location: - London
Rate: - £500-600
Length: - 12 Month Contract
Role: Systems Engineer (AWS, Redhat, Python)
The ideal candidate will be keen to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team, who are looking to upscale within their Technology team. You will be required to be an adaptable individual who is to be on site with the end client. You will need to be a good team player and be able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity is for an initial 6 month contract within the retail industry based in London.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in various sized projects, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will be familiar in working with third part tooling such as Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform and Ansible to create immutable environments.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Experience with working in Linux environment with exposure to various operating systems (e.g. Redhat).
- Experience in creating, changing, and improving infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- Knowledge of Network protocols.
- CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
The role is looking to start ASAP, with interviews being conducted from the 16/04/2018
***PLEASE APPLY NOW***
Send any relevant applications to