Marketing DTP Specialist
I am currently looking for a Marketing DTP Specialist to join an ambitious and growing Asset Management company, based in London.
You will be responsible for creating and managing presentations for a wide range of funds, whilst supporting the Marketing Production Manager in the end-to-end presentation development process, including wider activities such as events.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin or progress your career within Asset Management. Drawing on your existing presentation development skills, you will gain exposure across a wide range of departments, working for a company that will assist with your future career development.
- Support with end-to-end presentation tasks
- Create and update bespoke presentations across a wide range of products and funds
- Conduct the proof reading of presentations, to ensure content is accurate and compliant
- Create graphics for use within marketing material
- Manage and manipulate data for presentations and marketing material
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and ensure presentations are delivered on time and in accordance to compliance protocols
- Support the marketing team on the production of materials for events
- Experience of creating, editing or managing presentations
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Good understanding of data
- Excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading ability
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience within financial services would be hugely beneficial
- Experience of working with events would be desirable but not essential