Supply Nursery Nurse
Worldwide Education is looking to recruit temporary supply Nursery Nurses who are looking for day to day work within various nursery settings around the Windsor area.
Purpose of the Role:
To effectively work alongside other nursery practitioners in Early Years settings to deliver a stimulating and nurturing environment for children. To work under the person in charge efficiently and carry out tasks set out by them to a high standard.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the everyday running of the nursery
- Help deliver a programme of age-appropriate activities designed to stimulate the children you are working with
- Be a pro-active member of the team and offer the other staff full support when and where needed
- Help with the changing of nappies and the feeding when required
- Adhere to the nursery's safeguarding of children policy and ensure the safety of the children in your care at ALL times
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Report any accidents to the relevant member of staff in the room you are based in. Ensure all information is documented
- Ensure you are familiar with the safeguarding policy and you are aware of who the relevant member of staff within the nursery is should you need to report anything concerning the children in your care
- Be flexible within the working practices of the nursery and be prepared to help when needed including domestic jobs within the nursery, i.e. help with meals, cleaning equipment, changing nappies, changing the children's clothes and cleaning up after feeding times.
- Previous experience caring for young children from the ages of (0-5)
- Knowledge of the EYFS, the seven areas of learning and any other relevant assessment schemes
- Able to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships
- Able to integrate fast into a new environment and liaise with new staff
- Able to write legibly
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies implemented in the nurseries
- A qualification in Childcare or Equivalent
- Recent First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding and Child Protection training
- Any other relevant Qualifications or Training Certs
Personal Attributes and Qualities:
Because of the nature of this job it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If this would be of interest to you, please submit your CV in today and start working with a Recruitment Agency who cares about each individuals needs.