Supply Planning Team Leader
Supply Planning Team Leader
About the role:
We are looking for a Supply Planning Team Leader to join our team. This is an exciting time to join us and you will be working at our brand new site, based near to Chichester, West Sussex.
Are you an experienced people manager with Supply Chain / FMCG / Manufacturing experience?
If so we would like to hear from you!
This role would suit someone who is a good communicator, resilient and experienced working within a fast-paced environment. A proven track record of people management including coaching and mentoring staff is essential.
You will also have 5 direct reports who you will be leading to success on a daily basis.
Role type: Permanent.
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm - Monday - Friday
About the role:
Ensure NWF has the correct levels of material stocks at all times to meet customer demand, Factories are scheduled effectively and troubleshoot any system set up issues.
- Setting and maintaining high standards of Customer service (on time and in full).
- Effective & accurate Sales Order processing.
- Delivery of effective scheduling for the factories.
- Achievement of departmental KPIs.
- Accurate reporting of outbound and inbound Transport.
- Accurate supply and stock management.
- Accurate Capacity Planning.
- Team capability.
- Ensure delivery of inbound goods is cost effective, on time and in full.
- Effective communication between shifts and other members of the team.
- Ensure adequate team resource is available at all times.
- Oversee systems functionality to ensure efficient and accurate planning across the business.
- Manage and develop a team of planners.
- Agree target stock levels and manage stock holding against them.
- Complete KPI reporting.
- Project work and data analysis as required.
- Deliver an effective schedule for the factories.
- Effective Investigation and reporting of any waste to the business.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and delegation ability.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Resilient and able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective people management experience.
- Experience of FMCG or fresh product environment.
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems desirable although not essential.
- Previous planning experience within food manufacturing is desirable.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to analyse and evaluate data.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Commercial experience & understanding of financial reporting.
Here at Natures Way, we love food!
It all started in 1994 with bagged salad and now we are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient food such as prepared salad and fruit, food to go, dressed salads, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UKs largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Operating at four sites on the scenic south coast, Natures Way Foods (NWF) is now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday.
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Free parking available across all sites.
- Relocation packages available.
About the office location:
All four sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the 'apply' button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.
Key skills: Supply Chain, Supplychain, Planning Team Leader, Planning Manager, Material Planner, Demand Planner, Operations, Logistics, Distribution, Warehouse, Retail, Supermarkets, Retailers, Food Industry, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, #Chichester, #NWF