Assistant Credit Control Manager - Central London
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Credit Control Manager has arisen with one of my clients based in Central London. Working within the media sector, you will join a vibrant, supportive team within a company that prides itself on developing and progressing its employees. The successful candidate will have aspirations to move up from to a senior credit control position and as the Assistant Credit Control Manager you will be an integral part of the team, supporting the Manager in maintaining an effective function within the organisation.
- To assist Credit Manager with daily responsibilities
- Cash flow forecasting
- Dealing with major accounts
- High volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors
- Carry out credit checks on new clients, determining credit limits and payment terms
- To create new client set ups onto system
- Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
- Maintain Credit Card receipts - Reconciliation and allocation.
- Produce final notice letters and escalate to Credit Manager for legal action.
- Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
- Deal with billing escalations
- Prepare various reports for Credit Manager
- Issue Credit and Debit Journals when required
Your must have the following skills outlined below:
- System requirements - Excel (intermediate level - spreadsheets / formulas)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- At least 3 - 4 years’ credit control experience
- Able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of humour!
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK