This is a key leadership position within the finance function of a global manufacturing business with a large presence in the UK. You will be the Financial Controller with a sizeable team.
This is a superb opportunity to join a genuine market leader with a truly global presence. The organisation is synonymous with the manufacturing sector with sites all over the world support industries including: Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Retail and FMCG.
The business has a clear view for the UK and is looking for a talented FC to lead and develop the finance team into partnering with the operations and manufacturing sites.
This Financial Controller position has elements of routine in the review of both financial and management accounts and the analysis for the presentation to the UK board and the management of the small finance team. The business has highlighted that the successful candidate will be tasked with the integration of the finance function with the business to support critical decisions. Other key duties will include:
- Management, motivation and development of team
- Business partnering with the sites across the UK
- Challenging the validity of the numbers both financial and non-financial
- Producing timely and robust financial information
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller role will be someone with the ability to lead a small team as well as business partner with non-finance stakeholders. The key attributes required to deliver the above will be emotional intelligence and the ability to influence change. You will also:
- Be a qualified level accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be a natural leader with the ability to motivate performance
- Have high levels of gravitas
- Be willing to challenge the status quo
£55,000 - £65,000 + car and bens